Dent ART SHADES
Shade Changer Pastes for Dental Porcelain and Zirconia
It is shade changer kits used to get darker tones in a particular shades. It is available in single shades and as Kit. For Example, If you are using only A2 Shade Dentine and you want B3 Shade at oclusal surface then use B paste, apply it with help of brush according to the shade you need and then give it firing program of stain. You will get B3 Shade effect even if you have used A2 Dentin
- For custom characterization of artificial ceramic teeth
- To get aesthetic look matching with natural texture of other teeth.
- Use single shade dentine and get converted it into multiple shades as requirement matching the patients teeth texture
Product Features :
- Can be used for PFM as well as Zirconia Layering and Monolithic
- Universal Stains for All application suitable for all available ceramic powders.
- Ultra low solubility in base and acids and insoluble in water
- Can be fused at any temperature between 850 C – 960 C
- Very Economical
Packing Details :
- 5 gm Paste X 1 (Single Shade)
- 5 gm Paste X 4 (A, B, C & D Shades)